July 22-23, 2020
During the COVID-19 crisis, the Internet has been essential to our lives in ways that we didn’t envision just a few months ago. This has demonstrated the immense value that the Internet brings to society, while raising awareness of the gaps and concerns about the implications for privacy, security, and more. The issues that we will discuss at the IGF-USA 2020 are more important than ever and you can expect the high level of dialogue and exchange of ideas that this conference is known for. This year the IGF-USA will be held as virtual two-day conference on July 22 and 23.
IGF-USA 2020 Sessions
- Policy Debate on the Encrypted Internet and Lawful Access
- Privacy in the Age of COVID-19: Public Health and Individual Rights
- Network Security and Cyber Attacks Users Don’t See (or Understand)
- Should Online Platforms Moderate and be Accountable for User-Created Content?
- What does Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data Mean for the Internet?
- 5G, Security, and the Internet of Things
- Impact of COVID-19 on Learners and Educators
- Did America’s Tech Industry Deliver for Americans during the COVID Crisis?
- COVID-19 and Internet Governance: Where do we go from here?