July 14-15, 2021
- Welcome Session
- Introductory Keynote – Doreen Bogdan-Martin
- Building Better Online Markets and Communities
- Why don’t we have better digital identity? What could we do if we did?
- 100% Online: How to close the Internet access gap once and for all
- The Social Platform Dilemma: Governance Approaches to Moderate Legal But “Objectionable” Content
- Facilitating Interoperability – Bridging the Gaps in Supply Chain Security
- The Road to IoT Security: Industry and Government Working Together
- The Future of Data: Privacy Foundations and Legislative Approaches
- Reexamining Antitrust in a Digital Economy
- Scenarios for 2026: Will everything work everywhere?